From: Josiah Lee Auspitz [mailto:lee@sabre.org]
Sent: 25 March 2004 13:31
To: jim.s3@juno.com; standard-upper-ontology@ieee.org
Subject: SUO: Re: Procedures Document

Objection: Unless I have misunderstood something, Section 5.4 of the Procedures Document does not conform to   the IEEE voting rules on which we have just been given in a two-minute tutorial.  I would suggest correcting "majority of those voting" to "majority of those qualified to vote".

Josiah Lee Auspitz  email: lee@sabre.org
17 Chapel Street
Somerville, MA 02144-1901